Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lacking Intuition or a Schema?

I've got my tool bar back. It took my husband coming home and suggesting that I try accessing my blog using a different internet explorer. It worked but it left me thinking as I do frequently about my learning style and my learning needs and those of my students. Using technology is often described as intuitive - some people are naturally good at it - but are they or they just practiced users or practiced in skills that are relevant.

I wonder what skill sets people who are described as intuitive in this field have. I expect someone's done some research on that. It would be worth looking at in the context of the course - constructing courses to enhance student learning - and in the context of the drive for more online learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to add thoughtful, funny and/or constructive comments.
Cheers
Jenny